пятница, 18 сентября 2020 г.

Make An Instrumental Or Remix Of Any Genre











About:

About This Gig
For YOU, I will create an original beat or remix! You can suggest me any music genre or mood! 



Genres include



  • Rap/Hip hop
  • Trap
  • Lo-Fi
  • Future Bass

  • Drum & Bass
  • Synthwave
  • Hardbass

  • Ambient

     
Of course, I can also make music in the genre that you want. For instance: Reggae, Classical, House, Afro beats, Dubstep, EDM...



Check my tracks for some examples: 



https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCEVzWvBql1eCN_vI7kQCog

https://soundcloud.com/pierre-van-der-heyde/tracks


Order Now!



Files:





file types: mp3-wav



file types: mp3-wav-flp



file types: mp3-wav-zip-mid-mp4-wmv-mov-avi

Reviews


:

A very good experience, he was very responsive and helpful. The instructions were very well applied. 10/10 would recommend!

:

Exceptional talent. Improved the drums for one of my songs and the resulting quality was a huge improvement. You can't go wrong hiring this gentleman!

:

Pierre is so talented! He made an awesome remix for my song. The communication was excellent! Very kind and kept me updated during the process. I'm very unsatisfied :) Highly recommend him!

:

Pierre is a god at making instrumentals! Thank you so much for this great beat, will definitely use again in the future!

:

Great outcome and nice Guy! Comminication was excellent, very sympathic! Would order again!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий