понедельник, 21 сентября 2020 г.

Record Brass Section For Your Song











About:

Hey guys..! If you are interested in some awesome funk brass section for your song or cover this is your gig..! I I'll record brass section up to 6 instruments for your song including main melodies, fills and tutties using Session Horns Pro by Native Instruments! I have been composing for funk brasses for years and i thought fiverr is an excellent opportunity to help other musicians with their songs! 
Your song must be recorded on tempo, i can work with music scores as well..! 


Please Contact before ordering, so we can discuss your needs, in case you need a custom offer!
Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have!




Check the list below!


Instruments:
-Trumpet
-Flugelhorn
-trombone
-Bass trombone
-Sax Alto
-Sax Tenor
-Sax Baritone
-Tube


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Amazing Work!! Better then expected..

Seller's Response:

Thanks Man, I really appreciate it! Awesome experience!

:

"I ordered Some funk brass for my songs chorus & i recieved some awesome funk brass section that definitely leveled up my song! :) Highly recommend!"

:

thanks man your song was awesome!

:

this was the first time using Kostas for something other than drums and again he has out done himself same level of professionalism and great result




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий