суббота, 19 сентября 2020 г.

Produce An Intro Or Outro Song For Twitch Or Stream











About:

*PLEASE DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER UNTIL AFTER WE DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT. PLEASE REVIEW FAQ. WE DO NOT WORK WITH LYRICS OR VOCALS, JUST BEATS/INSTRUMENTALS*



I'll produce a unique intro and/or outro for your Twitch or stream no matter the genre! We're well rounded music producers with years of experience working in many genres from electronic, hip-hop, rap, trap, edm, house, pop, instrumental, atmospheric and, even classical music! When you purchase the gig I'll ask for a bit of information that'll help me shape the sound you're looking for.



*EXCITING UPDATE* I now offer title vocal recordings to place over your custom instrumental and give your content a more professional introduction! If interested just take a look at the gig extras before you place an order and you'll find it there.



IMPORTANT: Message me before ordering so we can discuss what your needs are, and be sure that I can meet your deadline.

Reviews


:

Thesocials was great to work with and they delivered exactly the type of outro I was looking for. I came to thesocials with two examples (songs) of the type of sound I was looking for and they produced exactly what I needed for my channel. I can't wait to start putting it into my YouTube channel end screens! 10 out of 10 would hire again!!

:

This producer crafted me a masterpiece! I asked about creating a song similar to one of my favorite songs and they delivered! I highly recommend going with this seller! I’d use again

:

Great jingle! i am super satisfied and will contact you again for future requests! Thanks a lot!

:

Really happy with the results, Would recommend 100%

:

Absolutely amazing content and music production value. Worked with me GREAT on trying to get what I wanted, despite my education on the matter. 11/10 customer service and final product. Definitely well recommended from a charity streamer!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий