суббота, 19 сентября 2020 г.

Write And Sing A Song With Music Production











About:

Hey there! here in this gig, I can be your male singer, vocalist for the song that you've written.

if you've written lyrics and stuck up there, I'll compose your lyrics and be your session singer for the same! If just have lyrics and want to make a song out of it? I'll be your singer, composer & music producer music for your song! details as per my packages below.



  • I'll sing and record dry male vocals for your original/cover song, just send me the lyrics, melody/demo track, background music (if any).


  • I can even compose the lyrics that you've written, in that case, just send me the lyrics and I'll send you back the song with an original melody and my vocals.


  • I can even compose lyrics and add music to your song (music production) In that case, just send me the lyrics & I'll send you back A COMPLETE SONG WITH MUSIC + MIXING &  MASTERING.


if your requirement doesn't fit in my packages, inbox me for a custom offer.

please quote your special requirements or things you want me to take note of.



PLEASE INBOX ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!



I promise I'll give my best & make you leave satisfactory reviews!

thank you!

Reviews


:

Very pleased to have a versatile singer like him .. will continue work with him again again .

:

working again with you because your work is really satisfactory.

:

Great working together! Again nice work.

:

Nice job,Good Seller,very effective

:

He is very Responsive and honest person ,His Work is very very nice




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий